Please scroll to the form below and fill it out in order to register your child for after-school music enrichment classes at Lanai Road Elementary School.
Policies & Procedures:
- We now accept credit card payments only. We will run the credit card number you provide within 48 hours of our receipt of your registration. Once you submit the below registration form, your child’s enrollment is official and confirmed.
- All registrations are final, and all tuition and fees are non-refundable. There are absolutely NO EXCEPTIONS to this policy. Classes cannot be pro-rated and credits cannot be issued for any missed classes.
- Kindergarteners and 1st graders are picked up from their classrooms and escorted to their enrichment classes. 2nd-5th grade students must go to their enrichment classes themselves and are responsible for their own attendance.
- Your child must be picked up within 5 mins of his/her class’ end time. If you are late, students in 2nd-5th grade will be dismissed and released from our supervision; students in K-1st will be escorted to the Library to be supervised by the after-school day care provider, and their day-care charges may apply to you.
- Please Note: Parents of students who are disruptive in class will be notified of their child’s behavior via email. Students who continually disrupt class will be removed from their class for the duration of the enrichment session. NO REFUNDS will be issued for students who are removed from their classes due to their disruptive behavior.