Please scroll to the form below and fill it out in order to register your child for after-school music enrichment classes at Lanai Road Elementary School.
Policies & Procedures:
- If you choose to pay via credit card, we will run the credit card number you provide within 48 hours of our receipt of your registration.
- If you choose to pay via cash or check (payable to The Musical Playground), please submit your payment to the Lanai Office with 48 hours of your registration.
- The Musical Playground must receive your credit card, check, or cash payment within 48 hours of your registration in order to complete your registration. Your child’s spot is ON HOLD, and your enrollment in a class is not guaranteed until we receive your payment. Once your payment is received, your child’s enrollment is official and confirmed.
- Payments not received within 48 hours of registration will result in cancellation of your registration, and your child’s spot will not be held. We regret that this may result in your child losing his/her spot if the class becomes sold out.
- All registrations are final, and all tuition and fees are non-refundable. We regret that we are unable to pro-rate or to issue credits for any missed classes.
- Kindergarteners and 1st graders are picked up from their classrooms and escorted to their enrichment classes. 2nd-5th grade students must go to their enrichment classes themselves and are responsible for their own attendance.
- Your child must be picked up within 5 mins of his/her class’ end time. If you are late, students in 2nd-5th grade will be dismissed and released from our supervision; students in K-1st will be escorted to the Library to be supervised by the after-school day care, and day-care charges may apply.